- Serve as subject matter expert on Seaway strategies, transactions and costs
- Produce and explain Daily and Weekly Seaway Risk reports - position, P&L, EaR
- Primary Risk point of contact for Seaway activities, interfacing with Credit, Front Office Physical & Financial Marketers, Deal Capture, Risk Accounting, Audit, etc. to resolve questions, perform research and issues resolution and respond to ad hoc reporting requests from these internal customers
- Ensure Openlink data accuracy and completeness to facilitate accurate risk reporting around all inputs (blending forecast, valuation, inventory, cost...)
- Curve construction & methodology work as new delivery points are created. Interface with Openlink IT team, Front Office and Quantitative Groups to properly model Seaway physical curves.
- Earnings at Risk analysis (daily, weekly, ad hoc)
Please read more here.